Monday, July 9, 2012

Everybody falls...

I dedicate this song to a certain stupid stupid stupid little girl who tried to jump but ended up falling flat on her face instead... with all the shame and humiliation that results from such a fall and that stupid girl was me... and the fall was three weeks ago... What I'm feeling right now is the ground zero of that emotional devastation, and writing this is an attempt to take just one first step away from it...

I'm hoping that I haven't lost my courage forever, but only for a little while...

I'm hoping that I will have enough mercy and forgiveness left in my heart for everyone who comes to me with honest intentions and maybe that I will have just enough of the same to avoid being cut by some of the wounds that will inevitably come from those who don't have those honest intentions....

I thank the universe for added wisdom and I will pay its price...

Honesty hurts, but it's a bearable kind of pain that leaves the door open for help and healing and love and redemption to find you again...

Everybody falls, but hopefully everybody heals...

(t.y.m. - yes, my friend, i DID survive writing this)

No comments:

Post a Comment