Sunday, December 16, 2012

Everything - Part 2

You left a trail of crumbs. Birds ate it, but I saw a path in the formation in which they took to the skies. Thank you, I will find my way now...

... I doubt if I will be able to tell you everything, but what little I do tell you might feel like everything, if you read it in the right way... Will that make it enough?

There are infinitely more answers locked up in the puzzle that is the average human soul, than there is in the world... but sometimes you have to go somewhere or do something in the world, to be able to juggle the secret codes of the soul in the right combination...

... Maybe that is why we tell each other stories and sing each other songs... in the hope that their echoes and their reflections might lead us to the sudden recognition of clues...

If there is a treasure, it is nearly always in your own backyard... By all means, buy a map, but do not forget that you will most likely do most of your digging back home...

And remember this... gold seldom looks like gold when it is first brought to the surface... it is refined by what you do with it....

(I called this blog post 'Everything Part 2' because I feel sure that I may have written one called 'Everything' already... but I cannot remember what was in it... If you are unable to find the first 'Everything', I may have written it in a parallel universe... but perhaps... even so... someday, you might remember having read it and I might remember having written it... keep listening.... as Violet Baudelaire says in Lemony Snicket, 'There is always something'...)

No comments:

Post a Comment