Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ophelia at the Crossroads

Nearly every mistake robs somebody and gives to somebody else....

More than a year ago, I gained a friendship through mistaking someone for someone else... I have grown and learnt and gained through this connection. I am deeply grateful for it and believe (as soon as I began to realize the truth) that this mistake was a divinely inspired happy accident. It was, on some level at least, meant to be...

But at the same time, it is haunted by the 'not meant to be' of the error in judgement. It keeps stumbling over the loose thread of the other person.... the lost connection... I feel that the mistake runs like a faultline through the friendship. The energy of the mistake still lurks in some dark corner, biding its time. It warped something, distorted something, and even now, I am partly afraid that fate will someday snatch it back again. The fear echoes in my extreme reluctance to reach out to anyone... to publically befriend anyone.... It impacts on other connections....

For this reason, I have been wondering - what will happen, energetically if I go back to the crossroads....

My concerns are twofold:
- will the 'wronged' person forgive me?
- will I lose a friendship (that has meant a lot to me), because it was gained in error?

Or is it possible to hope for the best of all possible outcomes, that attempting to balance a wrong of many months ago, will also cleanse, purify and heal the bad energy that shadows the other side....

No comments:

Post a Comment